Well....we are about to begin week 13! I can't believe the first trimester is over in less than a week. The baby has now grown to the size of a peach! I can still barely tell while in my clothes that I'm even preggers. Every day is different though. :)
I haven't had any real cravings yet however, there are definitely things that I loved before that I don't really care for now. Like broccoli. I mean that seems like a pretty simple food but the smell of it right now is DISGUSTING!!! AT least I still love fruit so the baby is getting lots of it. Especially blueberries. YUM!
And what's up with all these dreams. I remember my dreams almost every night now and they are the most RANDOM things I've ever seen. Most of the time they are silly, I've only had one nightmare! Oh well I guess it's just part of it.
Stay tuned to see what happens next week in the growing life of baby Jones.
It's been a while...
16 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment