Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Riley

baby
Riley.....he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9 (New International Version)
Before I formed you in the womb I knew[1] you,before you were born I set you apart;

Jeremiah 1:5

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Week 9

Well we are already to week 9 and Baby Jones is now the size of a medium green olive (1 to 1 1/4 inch).


How the baby is growing and developing.....


The arms and legs are longer. Hands are flexed at the wrist and meet over the heart area. They continue to extend in front of the body. Fingers are longer, and the tips are slightly enlarged where touch pads are developing. The feet are approaching the midline of the body and may be long enough to meet in front of the torso.


The head is more erect and the neck more developed. The eyelids almost cover the eyes. External ears are evident and the baby now moves its body and limbs.


We were able to finally see Baby Jones for the first time a few days ago. It was the most amazing thing in the world to see the heartbeat. I just wish we could have hear it too. Our next appt is in 3 weeks so we will be able to hear the heartbeat then.


The head is at the bottom with the rump at the top. The line that you see to the right is the umbilical cord. It's hard to see on here but the arms are crossed over the baby's heart. How precious!!! :) Stay tuned to hear the heartbeat in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment