I felt Baby Jones for the first time this morning...amazingly enough it felt just like everyone said, butterflies! Right now the baby is the size of a sweet potato and apparently I felt all that moving because he's staying very busy these days. He's passing time by yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing!!!
Tomorrow off to start buying a few larger pieces of clothing for my wardrobe....we'll see how that goes. :) Luckily I'll have B with me and I'm sure he'll be super sweet as always and tell me I look beautiful regardless of how I feel.
It's been a while...
16 years ago




Happy Shopping! Buy the expensive jeans. I have really worn mine so much. Eric was appalled I was buying jeans that were that much just for pregnancy but it's worth it! I bought one size bigger than normal like they told me and they are still fitting (Swanky Stork). Have fun!!
ReplyDelete