Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Riley

baby
Riley.....he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9 (New International Version)
Before I formed you in the womb I knew[1] you,before you were born I set you apart;

Jeremiah 1:5

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Day We Found Out


Before dinner

Dinner at Ocean


Well it just so happened to be my birthday! I thought for the heck of it I would take a test just to see. Well to my surprise it was completely and without a doubt positive!!! Brandon hadn't made it home yet so I rushed out to buy him a "happy". An hour later when I finally returned home he was of course drilling me on where I had been since we had reservations for dinner. I gave him a box and told him I just wanted to give him a little something too. I had bought a stuffed animal that said "I Love My Daddy" on it. He picked it up and didn't really even notice what it was until he saw the pregnancy test! Then he was in complete shock!!! We ended the night with a wonderful dinner at Ocean. We couldn't tell our parents yet though. I wouldn't let him until we confirmed from the doctor and it just so happened that Mother's Day was that weekend! It was PERFECT! Both sets of parents as well as siblings were coming to our house for Mother's Day lunch. More to come on that though.

No comments:

Post a Comment