Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Riley

baby
Riley.....he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9 (New International Version)
Before I formed you in the womb I knew[1] you,before you were born I set you apart;

Jeremiah 1:5

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mother's Day












Mother's Day was the day we were able to tell the rest of the family. Both sets of our parents and siblings had planned to come to our house for lunch to celebrate what they thought was a very normal Mother's Day. Well they were in for a big surprise. To tell everyone we bought the moms, my sister, and Brandon's Nana all cards. Two were for grandmothers, one for an aunt and one for a great grandmother. They were needless to say confused. By the time they figured it out there were lots of tears and tons of squeals. :) We also gave the mom's a nursery rhyme book to read to the new addition. It was a GREAT day!!! Needless to say everyone was thrilled.










No comments:

Post a Comment