Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Riley

baby
Riley.....he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9 (New International Version)
Before I formed you in the womb I knew[1] you,before you were born I set you apart;

Jeremiah 1:5

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Honeymoon...


Savannah


Savannah




On the fort in St. Augustine....Brandon's favorite!


St. Augustine, absolutely beautiful



Jekyll Island, we tried to ride horses but the heat was AWFUL




Amelia Island





Our hotel






Charleston







Our first dinner together as a married couple!!!






Well our first obstacle as a married couple would be deciding on our wedding day where our new honeymoon destination would be. Hurricane Deen decided on the 18th that it would indeed strike Jamaica. So......just being excited that we were married we decided to road trip it. I know that's comical for everyone who knows me and the Type A personality that I am. I am a planner by nature and there was NO planning that went into this. However, for that week we had the BEST time in the world just hopping from destination to destination. We started in Destin and worked our way across Florida up to St. Augustine, Savannah, Jekyll Island, Amelia Island, Charleston and ended in Myrtle Beach where I cried! Yes I cried!!! I'm sure most of you know the awful story with the 5 star hotel that I don't feel the need to relive it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment