Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Riley

baby
Riley.....he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9 (New International Version)
Before I formed you in the womb I knew[1] you,before you were born I set you apart;

Jeremiah 1:5

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wedding Day


My sweet mom!





Brandon and his grandfather







Isn't he just precious. You just want to stare at him!!!






Love this one









My wonderful sister!






Ian and Savannah







Savannah and Sophia
















Overlooking Birmingham....so beautiful







Grayson was ready to go home by this point!!








Payten just being Payten








The whole gang...we have the BEST friends and family in the whole world!












Me and the best father a girl could ask for






Brandon's mommy




Like father, like son





Our first Christmas card picture. :)







Since there's so much background I thought I would start with the wedding day. It was just so much fun I love to relive it!!! That day was ABSOLUTELY amazing! Everyone else must have thought so too considering the last group of people, which was quite large, didn't leave until after 1 am!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness... what a fatty Grayson was/is!! I love your blog and all your pictures-- you're house is gorgeous and I love all your decorations!! Lets have dinner soon, if Jason and Brandon could ever get home before dark!! :)

    ReplyDelete