Riley.....he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9 (New International Version)
Before I formed you in the womb I knew[1] you,before you were born I set you apart;
Jeremiah 1:5
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
16 weeks
Today was the beginning of week 16. This week the baby is about the size of an avocado and is about 4 1/2 inches long. The tiny bones in the baby's ears have also started forming so it's able to pick up what we are saying.
Brandon and I have been married since August of 2007 and on Christmas Eve of 2009 had our Christmas angel, Riley Grace. She is truly a blessing that we can't begin to thank God enough for. Recently he has also blessed us with Grace Designs. An opportunity that we know was straight from Him and can't wait to see what He has in store for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment