Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Riley

baby
Riley.....he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9 (New International Version)
Before I formed you in the womb I knew[1] you,before you were born I set you apart;

Jeremiah 1:5

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What's going on....

Well my friend Jenny had her little boy Wells yesterday. He is has an infection so please help them pray for a quick recovery. I also found out my friend Kimberly is due in March. Can't believe I have another girlfriend having a baby. Between the babies and weddings going on right now it's insanity!!!!

We've also settled on names. It's amazing how when the time is right you can decide so easily. We decided on William (Will) Michael if a little boy and Riley Grace if a girl. Next month we can start calling him/her by name!!!!

1 comment:

  1. love your name choices & can't wait to hear what Baby Jones is!!

    ReplyDelete