Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Riley

baby
Riley.....he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9 (New International Version)
Before I formed you in the womb I knew[1] you,before you were born I set you apart;

Jeremiah 1:5

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Babies, babies and more babies

I started thinking about this while I was catching up on Grayson's blog. Morgan mentioned all the new mommies that she knew of so I thought I would send a congratulations to all the new mommies and mommies to be that are in my life....

Mallory - Cute Wrenn was born last month
Laura - had her's last week, sweet little Madison is so precious!
Jenny - Any minute now...
Jennifer - October 3rd
Allison - October 8th
Betsy - December 21st
Ashley - January 7th
Me - January 11th
Farris - January 13th
Melissa - February 14th

That's not to mention all the others that I know of through other friends! :) Something was definitely in the water in April and May.

2 comments:

  1. goodness... something is definitely in the water!! thinking about and you hope the crying stops soon too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know you had a blog too. Let's keep up with each other. Praying for you and your baby!

    ReplyDelete