Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Riley

baby
Riley.....he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9 (New International Version)
Before I formed you in the womb I knew[1] you,before you were born I set you apart;

Jeremiah 1:5

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Emotions

Now it seems that I have started feeling the emotional side effects of pregnancy. This is definitely the worst! I'm crying at EVERYTHING lately. Brandon and I were on our way to Tuscaloosa Saturday and I cried 5 times on the way!! I've never been so emotional in my life. I cried when he stopped to get me a Hot and Now dougnut! Hopefully this part won't last long because I don't know if I (or Brandon) can handle it. :) Other than the emotions everything else is going well. I feel my energy coming back and I think I'm gradually getting back into the swing of eating dinner. For some reason I haven't wanted to eat past 6 or so unless it's fruit. Very weird.

Today we entered into week 14! I can't believe how quickly it's going by already. This week the baby is the size of a lemon and starting to suck his/her thumb and other things that aren't so pleasant. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment