Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Riley

baby
Riley.....he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9 (New International Version)
Before I formed you in the womb I knew[1] you,before you were born I set you apart;

Jeremiah 1:5

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cravings....

I always knew that when I got pregnant I would have interesting cravings, I've always craved odd things at random times. So I found myself yesterday afternoon eating pepperjack cheese, pickels, normal so far huh....with a plum. I mean really, a plum???? I have this weird salty, sweet, spicy thing going on. Food can't be hot enough for me, the spicier the better. And I don't really like meat right now. I mean I will eat it....like in my Momma Goldberg's turkey delight sandwich today but I can't eat like just a piece of grilled chicken or anything right now. I don't like broccoli anymore either. What the heck is going on with my taste buds!!!

Oh well at least I'm finding healthy things to eat regardless of how odd the combinations may be. My sweet sweet husband keeps me stocked with lots of fresh fruit so I always have something to snack on. Tonight I did manage to opt for something a little more normal and filling though than past dinners, a yummy chicken pot pie. Does anyone eat those during the summer except me?

Final thought for the night, baby is the size of a peach this week and guess what fruit I wanted when I went in the grocery store today....you got it a peach! :)

1 comment: