Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Riley

baby
Riley.....he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9 (New International Version)
Before I formed you in the womb I knew[1] you,before you were born I set you apart;

Jeremiah 1:5

Thursday, September 17, 2009

6 months

We had our monthly check up yesterday and Riley's still measuring a week ahead so it looks like I'm 6 months along now instead of 23 weeks. Craziness!!!! She is moving all the time now and it's absolutely precious! We can't wait to meet her.

I also FINALLY picked out a crib for her. AMAZING it only took 10 times for me to visit the same store to make a decision. :( Now you guys see what my poor husband has to put up with. Thank goodness he loves me and Riley!

http://www.youngamerica.com/product/135409/3269400320/_/isabella%26%23160%3B%3Cbr%3Ebuilt_to_grow_crib/Collection/isabella

Brandon plans to finish painting her nursery next weekend so I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment