Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Riley

baby
Riley.....he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9 (New International Version)
Before I formed you in the womb I knew[1] you,before you were born I set you apart;

Jeremiah 1:5

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Meaning of Riley....

Brandon and I were at Wednesday night service a couple of weeks ago and stopped in the bookstore. While we were in there we picked up a book with the meanings of names in it. The meaning and verse that went along with Riley's name was:

2 Corinthians 12:9 (New International Version)
9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.


If that doesn't let us know it's the perfect name for her I'm not sure what does. And what a GREAT verse it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment