Okay so I know I'm behind but hey sometimes better late than never. Things have been crazy busy....I mean with a child coming and everything. :)
We decided to take a little trip to the beach before the holidays set in and before Riley gets here. Our last trip just us for a while. It was GREAT too. We started out at the lake for the weekend then finished the week in Destin where I was treated to a spa day. Oh it was so fabulous! I have such a wonderful husband.
We were able to do a little shopping for Riley too while we were there. Actually Brandon did more than I did. He came back after my spa day with a sweet bracelet for his new baby girl.
The inscription on it is from Proverbs. Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Lean not on your own understanding. :) Hopefully if we can't ever teach her anything else we will be a vessel to grow her faith in Christ and realize that without him she's nothing but with him she can do all things.





Brandon finished painting Riley's room too so pictures will be coming soon....




No comments:
Post a Comment